Why consider engaging a Toastmaster at your Wedding?
The advantages gained by using the services of a fully qualified professional Toastmaster or Master of Ceremonies - include:
- Arranging a pre Wedding Meeting at home or possible site meeting and or visit
- Independent advice and on-going consultancy available on the different facets of the event.
- Freeing the Wedding couple ,client or organiser from anxiety enabling them to enjoy the event.
- Allowing the management of the venue to concentrate on their own tasks.
- Confidence that responsibility for detailed co-ordination can be reliably delegated.
- An assured, reliable, professional manner.
- Your event conducted with authority and dignity, without an overbearing attitude.
- That extra 'touch of class' and style to complement the occasion.
What will I do as the Toastmaster do your Wedding ?
- Be at the reception venue well before the arrival of the couple to liaise with the Banqueting or Catering Manager.
- Greet the couple on their arrival and ensure their needs are catered for.
- Greet all members of the wedding party, check with the Best Man /People about their responsibilities during the reception.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate activities of, caterers, photographer, video operator, entertainers and band leader/DJ.
- Assist the photographer in gathering the required groups together.
- Organise the receiving line (if required) and announce guests to be received.
- Announce the entrance of the couple
- Announce, or say, Grace (if required).
- Make any announcements required, eg. cameras on tables, circulation of guest book, fire precautions, social media etc.
- Announce ceremonial cutting of cake.
- Announce speakers and toasts.
- Announce details of evening entertainment.
- Welcome evening guests
- Arrange the bridal party for the first dance
- Undertake any other duty required.
I will adapt to any changes from the traditional format to fit in with the way your special day has been planned. I have been engaged for many wedding receptions and have the experience of every variation from the traditional norm. That experience will assist ,should the client or organiser seek my advice at any time on any aspect of the event.
A professional Toastmaster can make the difference between the perfect day and near disaster. "Thank you so much, I am so glad we decided to book you," are the words I hope to hear as I leave at the end of my duty. Then I know I’ve done a good job !!